Both Okotoks homeowners whose houses burned down in a recent fire now have GoFundMe pages.

The Godbouts' Sheep River home was one of two houses destroyed in the September 4 house fire.

The Okotoks Fire Department quickly deemed the fire non-suspicious, and believe it was sparked by an electrical failure.

Jayce Godbout launched the page days after the blaze.

"Last Sunday my mom and I watched as our house burn to the ground. We luckily got out unharmed but we lost everything," the page reads.

"We are trying to find the strength to get through each day and rebuild our lives as best we can."

The fundraiser has a goal of $5000, with over $2,300 raised so far. 

Click here to view the page.