Personnel from the Okotoks Fire Department are on scene at a house fire in the Suntree neighbourhood.
The call came in at around noon, and crews immediately saw smoke and flames extending from the chimney.
Luckily, crews were quickly able to get the fire under control and no injuries were reported.
Deputy Fire Chief Dave Hodgins says the flames didn't have time to spread far.
"It didn't spread anywhere, we were happy we got the call quickly, crews got here quickly, and we were able to confine it to the chimney of the house."
The cause of the fire is under investigation.