Hey! We all need a good laugh and the best way to break the ice at any Christmas or New Years Event is with a joke, in my opinion!
Here are a few to help you get through the rest of the holidays!
- · What happens to elves when they behave naughty? Santa gives them the sack.
- · What kind of music do elves listen to? Wrap.
- · What is a snowmans favorite breakfast? Ice Crispies.
- · What do you call a greedy elf? Elfish.
- · Whats the best Christmas Present? A broken drum - you can't beat it.
- · Which of Santa's reindeer has bad manners? Rude-alph!
- · Why did Santa put a clock in his sleigh? He wanted to see time fly!
- · What do snowmen eat for lunch? Iceburgers!
- · What is a skunks favorite Christmas song? Jingle smells!
- · What is Santa's dogs name? Santa Paws!
- · What falls at the North Pole but never gets hurt? Snow.
- · What never eats at Christmas dinner? The turkey – it’s stuffed!
- · What did Adam say the day before Christmas? It's Christmas, Eve!
- · What is a librarians favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
- · What do you call an old snowman? Water.
- · What do Santa's little helpers learn at school? The elf-abet.
- · How much did Santa pay for his sleigh? Nothing - it was on the house!
- · What does Santa say at the start of a race? Ready, set, Ho! Ho! Ho!
- · Where do snowmen keep money? In a snow bank.
- · Why does everybody like Frosty the Snowman? Because he is so cool!
- · What do you call a cat on Christmas Eve? Sandy Claws.
Have fun! Merry Christmas to you and your family and your friends and your pets and everyone and everything inbetween!