Social Media Awareness + Parenting the Digital World...
That's the title of tonights free event for parents.
It's over at Senator Riley school tonight (Wed March 7) from 7:00 to 8:30.
We had in one of the organizers of this event, Loriann Salmon Director of Inclusive Learning with the FSD.
Talk about a lot of really helpful ground they are going to cover tonight.
- Social Media Update - what current apps and trends your kids are using
- Pick your Battles - how to promote independence while taking a strong stand on certain subjects
- Current Research - brain development and technology, violent video games
- Digital Footprint and Reputation - recruiters and employees are taking note of what's on their social media sites
- Tips & Tricks - some valuable advice to use at home
As you can read, sounds like it's going to be a night chockfull of info.
To reserve a seat email [email protected]
And in case miss tonight you can always go to the Oilfields High School in Black Diamond tomorrow at 7:00 p.m.