With a couple of centimetres of snow last night and more falling this morning it's led to some slowdowns on the highways.
According to Alberta 511, these roads are partly covered in snow, with some icy sections:
- Highway 2A between High River and Aldersyde
- Highway 2 especially between Nanton and Aldersyde
- Highway 7 between Black Diamond (Diamond Valley) and Okotoks especially at the S curve
- Highway 22 from Hartell to Black Diamond (Diamond Valley)
- Highway 547 by Gladys Ridge
- Highway 23 near Frank Lake and Blackie
These conditions will be updated if there are any major changes.