Some more filming will be taking place in High River, and things are going to get loud.
Crews will be in town between July 2 and 28, with traffic and parking disruptions expected.
On July 27, a riot scene will be filmed and will include loud noises and smoke.
The town has shared a schedule including which areas will be affected:
- Thursday, July 21 – Macleod Trail and 3rd Ave SW
- No parking and intermittent road closure on 3rd Ave SW between Macleod Trail SW and 1st Street.
- Intermittent road closure on Macleod Trail SW at 3rd Ave Sw.
- Tuesday, July 26 – Macleod Trail and 2nd Ave SW
- No Parking and intermittent road closure on Macleod Trail SW north of 2nd Ave SW
- No Parking on 2nd Ave SW
- Wednesday, July 27 – Macleod Trail and 3rd Ave SW
- 3rd Avenue will be closed between Macleod Trail and 1st Street SW.
- Intermittent closure of Macleod Trail at 3rd Ave.
- Riot scene filming will include, vehicle blockades, loud noises and smoke grenades.
- Thursday, July 28 – 3rd Ave SW
- Controlled parking and intermittent closure of the east half of 3rd Ave SW between 1st Street SW and Macleod Trail.